RD Pawnshop was founded on June 09, 1976. Through customer-driven services offered such as pawning, money transfers, and domestic remittance, it reached its 40-year milestone in the year 2016. Our Head Office is located at #96 Gov. M.C. Cuenco Ave., Banilad, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines.
With 1,600+ branches and more than 400 trusted agents and partners, we continue to expand nationwide.
RD Pawnshop is part of a conglomerate owned by Rodrigo E. Rivera, Sr., Dolores C. Rivera, and their children. RD Corporation, the holding company, operates a diverse line of businesses including Banking & Finance, Credit Lending, Pawnshop, Remittance, Real Estate, Fishing, Shipbuilding & Repair, Tuna Manufacturing, Aquaculture & Food Processing, Agribusiness, Hotels & Resorts, Export Marketing & Distribution, Retail, and Investments.
RD Pawnshop, Inc. professes outstanding and excellent quality customer service to its clientele. With a strong commitment to providing delightful customer service, our more than 2700 workforce are constantly trained and equipped with buoyant and updated customer service methods and practices. Our deep and strong adherence to high moral standards and spiritual values is the guiding light in our daily works and undertakings.
We are dedicated to providing clean, conscientious, and respectable services as we intently follow government mandates, procedures, and regulations, including those of regulatory commissions like the BSP and AMLA.
RD Pawnshop diversifies its products in order to meet the demands of time. We operate our company in a more collaborative approach as we welcome more and more partners and agents nationwide. Our product portfolios are only determined to grow and diversify as the years go by. RD Pawnshop is one of the most trusted pawnshops in the Philippines today.
A pawnshop considered as one with the highest appraisal in the country.
A leader in delightful pawning experience.
We are the most preferred pawnshop where customers feel they are valued and provided the fastest turnaround quality service.
G – OD-FEARING
• Adherence to Christian Principles and Values
(to honor God in all we do and conduct our business in a manner that is based on Godly principles).
O – UTSTANDING SERVICE
• Teamwork (working as one in the achievement of Mission,Vision, and Goals).
• Integrity (consistency in words, actions, and honesty).
• Excellence (relentless pursuit of perfection, continual improvement).
• Socially Responsible (to strive to always set high standards and maintain them in every aspect of our business, and to strive to do all things with quality and professionalism).
L – OYALTY
• Faithfulness (to reliably work with employees, partners, suppliers, and customers to achieve goals).
D – YNAMISM
• Management and Employee Empowerment
• Innovations (to be active with a sense of urgency, dedicated in developing and presenting effective solutions).
• Red represents passion, vigor, and excitement in dealing with customers.
• Yellow represents confidence that every customer is delighted with our services.
• White represents equality, purity, and assurance that customers’ items are secured and are greatly valued.