Wherever you are in the Philippines, RD Pawnshop, one of the most trusted pawnshops in the country, can cater to a variety of services you may need. As we expand to many RD branches nationwide, we continue to provide customer-driven services in cash padala (with the lowest padala charges), money transfers (both international and domestic) and remittance, bills payment, and pawning. Best of all, RD Pawnshop offers no advance interest and provides one of the highest appraisals among it peers!
This is our core business and we assure that our clients feel they are valued and given high-quality customer service. RD Pawnshop is a leader and visionary in assuring a delightful pawning experience to our clientele and considered as one with the highest appraisal in the country. With 44 years of rich experience, we have loyal customers who attest to our satisfactory appraisal standards. We operate with our business proposition of low interest rates and no advance interest. Pawning with RD is a presto solution for those in pressing need of cash. We accept a wide array of jewelry items, from gold smith to slightly used items:
1. Gold Jewelry
2. Gold bars
3. Watches (only these specific brands)
Our appraisers at RD Pawnshop are highly qualified and trained to appraise your jewelry or item. You can be assured that you are getting your valuables’ worth in full stretch, more so than in any other pawnshop. Delightful pawning experience— guaranteed!
Here are the ways to transact with us:
1. Appraiser assesses your item(s) and gives the highest appraisal value.
2. Branch personnel transacts and inputs your item online.
3. Fill up the details and sign your name on the form.
4. You will receive a Pledge Loan receipt/ pawn ticket.
5. Cash teller releases your cash.
1. Hand in the Pledge Loan/ pawn ticket.
2. Branch personnel computes the equivalent charges.
• For Renewal - the customer receives a newly issued Pledge Loan/ pawn ticket.
• For Redemption - customer’s valued item is retrieved from the vault custodian and released, untouched-and-sealed.
RD Pawnshop offers a hassle-free service to the customers and one of which is our added service to help our customer to renew their expiring Pledge Loan Anywhere.
There are two (2) ways to enjoy the online renewal process.
1. Customer present their Pledge Loan Ticket to the nearest branch near his/her location.
2. Branch personnel transacts online renewal request and asks the customer for the Renewal Fee. A very minimal charge for the Online Renewal Fee will be asked from the customer.
3. Customer will get a notice right away that the item has been renewed and an information to visit the branch of origin to get the new Pledge Loan Ticket the moment he/she goes home.
1. Customer logs in to the RD Service Web or RD App.
2. Chooses the Online Renewal in the Pawning Tab.
3. Keys in the current expiring Pledge Loan Pawn Ticket Number.
4. E-Wallet or Credit Card pays the Renewal Fee and the very minimal Online Renewal charge.
5. The Web or the App will alert the Customer with a certification notice that the item has been renewed successfully.
6. The same certification shall inform the customer to visit the branch of origin to get the new Pledge Loan Ticket the moment he/she goes home.
1. The pawner hereby accepts the pawnshop’s appraisal as proper.
2. The pawnshop hereby agrees not to collect advance interest for a period of more than one (1) year.
3. This loan is renewable for such amount and period as may be agreed between the pawnshop and the pawner subject to the same requirements for a new loan.
4. Upon maturity of this loan, as indicated above, the pawner still has ninety (90) days from maturity date within which to redeem the pawn by paying the principal loan plus the interest that shall have accrued thereon.
5. The amount of interest due and payable after the maturity date of the loan up to the redemption period shall be computed upon redemption at the rate of interest provided above based on the sum of the principal loan and interest earned as of the date of maturity. Any additional penalty and/or interest shall also be computed in the same manner.
6. The pawnshop shall notify the pawner of any change in its business address/location.
7. The pawner shall advise the pawnshop of any change of address/contact number/e-mail address.
8. The pawnshop shall send a reminder to the pawner in the preferred mode of notification given above, or at the new address/mobile phone number or e-mail address, if such was provided by the pawner on or before the maturity date. The pawnshop shall have the right to sell or dispose of the pawn if the pawner fails to redeem it within the ninety (90) day grace period.
9. This ticket shall be surrendered at maturity date upon payment of the loan. In case of loss or destruction of this ticket, the pawner hereby undertakes to personally present an affidavit to the pawnshop before the redemption period expires. The pawnshop has two (2) days to decide whether to accept (1) the affidavit in place of the original pawn ticket; or (2) to issue a substitute pawn ticket, thereby cancelling the original.
10. The pawner shall not assign, sell or in any other way alienate the pawn securing this loan without prior written consent of the pawnshop. If the pawnshop agrees, the terms and conditions of this contract remain enforceable.
11. In case of pre-payment of this loan by pawner, the interest collected in advance shall accrue in full to the pawnshop.
12. The pawner shall not be entitled to the excess of the public auction sale price over the amount of principal, interest, and service fee; neither shall the pawnshop be entitled to recover the deficiency from the pawner.
13. Venue of all judicial and administrative cases or proceedings and other legal incidents arising out of or in connection of this contract shall solely and exclusively be brought before appropriate courts, department, offices, or agencies of the government situated in Cebu City.
14. The authorized representative must present valid identification papers.
15. Upon expiration of the redemption period, the pawnshop has the right to open the sealed pawn for purposes of public auction.
16. For purposes of computing the amount of interest for pledge loans paid after maturity date, a fraction of (less than) a month shall be considered as one whole month.
17. In case this loan is not paid on maturity date, the pawner hereby agrees to pay in addition to accrued interest, two (2%) per month of the principal, as liquidated damages. For purposes of computing the amount of liquidated damages, a fraction of a month shall be considered as one (1) full month. The pawnshop may, at its sole option, allow redemption of pawn after expiration of the 90-day grace period upon payment by the pawner of the loan principal plus interest due and liquidated damages at the rates and manner of computation herein prescribed.
18. The pawner shall hereby notify the pawnshop of his/her intention to redeem the pawn twenty-four (24) hours prior to actual redemption.
Cash Padala is RD Pawnshop’s trademark for domestic money transfer service. We offer competitive and customer-friendly rates that ensure our Cash Padala clients have a sizeable take-home remittance. We also offer free charge for amounts P100 and below.
With 1,600+ branches nationwide plus accredited business partners where you can also send and/or receive remittance, RD Pawnshop’s Cash Padala is very much accessible, fast, easy, and reliable. The recipient can claim the money in his/her nearest RD Pawnshop branch or partner-agent outlet as soon as the sender completes the sending process from his/her location.
Check the table below for the fixed add-on fees corresponding to the amount you send:
Cash Padala Agents:
1. Go to the RD Pawnshop Branch nearest you and fill up the send-out form.
2. Present a valid ID to the teller for your transaction to be processed.
3. The branch personnel will fill up your information on the database and process your transaction online.
4. Get the receipt of your transaction.
5. Money will be ready for claiming after the transaction is successfully processed.
1. Fill out the Receive Money Form.
2. Present a valid ID to the teller for your transaction to be processed.
3. The money and transaction receipt is given to you. Count the money received.
• Driver’s License
• Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
• National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
• Police Clearance
• Postal ID
• Voter’s ID
• Barangay Certification
• Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
• Social Security System (SSS) Card
• Senior Citizen Card
• Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
• OFW ID
• Seaman’s Book
• Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration
• Government Office and GOCC ID, e.g. Armed forces of the Philippines (AFP ID)
• Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF ID)
• Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
• Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
• Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
• Company IDs issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by the BSP, SEC or IC
1. The RD Cash Padala (RDCP) remittance service is available in all outlets nationwide.
2. RD Cash Padala, Inc. accepts only CASH (Philippine peso) in sending money.
3. The recipient must personally withdraw the money sent with standard valid identification, subject to hours of operation to pay out, availability of its communication facilities and other conditions.
4. The sender is responsible in notifying the status of transaction to the recipient and therefore RD Cash Padala , Inc. shall not be liable for the failure of the sender to send the necessary information to the recipient.
5. RD Cash Padala is not obliged to deliver the money sent to any other place other than in its branches and authorized outlets.
6. The sender shall pay the additional charges if he decides to change his original sending entries while the principal amount of money transfer will be refunded for cancelled transaction after approval from the head office.
7. Should the recipient fail to withdraw the money within one (1) month, he is responsible to inform the sender for reactivation of the said transaction and pay additional charges.
8. RDCP personnel may not accept, process, or pay any money transfer at their sole discretion once it determines that a violation of RDCP policy, AMLA or any applicable law has been or may be committed.
9. In no event shall RD Cash Padala, Inc. be liable for damages for delay, non-delivery, non-payment, or underpayment of this money transfer, whether due to fault, error or omission of RD Cash Padala, Inc. or its representatives.
10. In signing this form, customer consents that the information given may be used, processed, and stored by RDCP and any of its branches and outlets in order to perform the availed services.
We provide for the quick mobile loading needs of our customers. After all, our branches are designed to be a one-stop shop that covers your immediate personal financial needs and amenities. RD Pawnshop’s e-Load prepaid load service covers most of the telecommunication and cable companies in the country. Aside from postpaid bills payment, you can go to RD Pawnshop and avail for prepaid mobile load, Internet, and online gaming perks. No additional charges!
• CIGNAL HD
• CIGNAL SATLITE
• KBO (Kapamilya Box Office)
• MERALCO Prepaid
• ONESKY FIBER
• PLDT prepaid
• SMART RETAILER LOAD
• SUN XpressLoad
• MAXICARE EREADY
• MYMAXICARE LITE
1. Go to your nearest RD Pawnshop branch.
2. Present your mobile number or subscription account number.
3. Give the payment due.
Many airlines and shipping lines have partnered with RD Pawnshop to make your preps for plane and sea travels even easier and more convenient. Do an online reservation on your chosen airline’s website. After the initial processing, you will get the necessary payment code or reference number. To pay for your ticket/s and complete your reservation, you can go to any RD Pawnshop branch nationwide.
We have curated a product for non-life insurance which is partnered by Malayan Insurance. It is a product that caters to fire cash assistance, burial benefits, and personal accident that starts at a rate of twenty-five pesos. This non-life insurance secures one individual of financial support in times of accident, fire, and death.
RD Pawnshop is continuously and dynamically expanding its endeavors to become your one-stop shop for individual financial services. We are already one of the leading comprehensive industry billers in the country. For ease and convenience, you can pay your monthly/obligatory bills in any RD Pawnshop branch in one go. The process is fast and easy.
Whether for utility or telco bills, internet/cable subscriptions, airline/ship tickets, school tuition fees, government payments, or loan and credit card bills, RD Pawnshop has got you covered. Just check our full and growing list of partners to see if your intended payment center or company is included.
• ANGELES CABLE
• CABLE TELEVISION
• CENTRAL LUZON CABLE
• CONVERGE ICT
• DCTV CABLE
• DESTINY CABLE
• EAGLE VISION INC
• EXCEL CABLE
• FIL PRODUCTS
• GALAXY CABLE
• GENTRIAS CABLE
• GOLDEN EAGLE CABLE
• HITECH CABLE
• JMD CABLE NETWORK
• PLANET CABLE
• PRIMECAST CABLE
• SANCLEMENTE CABLE
• SHAMA BROADBAND AND CATV
• SOUTH LUZON CATV
• TAGAYTAY BROADBAND AND CATV
• TREND CABLE
• ANGELES Electric
• COTABATO LIGHT
• ILIGAN LIGHT
• LIMA ENERZONE
• MORE POWER and Electric
• NEECO2 AREA1
• NEECO2 AREA2
• SUBIC ENERZONE
• ABEJO WATER CORP
• ANGELES WATER
• BALANGA WATER
• BP WATERWORKS
• BULACAN WATER
• BULAKAN WATER
• CALASIAO WATER
• CALUMPIT WATER
• CDO WATER
• DAGUPAN CITY WATER
• DARAGA WATER
• DINALUPIHAN WATER
• FILINVEST WATER
• FIRST PEAK
• GOODHANDS WATER
• ILAGAN WATER
• LAGUNA WATER DISTRICT
• LEGAZPI WATER
• LIBMANAN WATER
• MABALACAT WATER
• MANILAWATER PHILVENTURES
• NAGA CITY WATER SYSTEM INC
• OBANDO WATER
• PANGLAO WATER SERVICE INC.
• PILI WATER
• PLARIDEL WATER
• STA LUCIA REALTY
• STA MARIA WATER
• SUBIC WATER
• TABACO WATER
• CITY OF KORONADAL WATER DISTRICT
• GENERAL SANTOS WATER DISTRICT
• BROADBAND EVERYWHERE
• INTEGRANET NETWORK SERVICES
• NOW CORP
• PAGIBIG EMPLOYER
• AXA Philipines
• CONNEXT Marketing
• PAMI Insurance
• AUB Credit Card
• BPI Credit Card
• METROBANK Credit Card
• ROBINSONSBANK Credit Card
• RFID ECARD
• DIBZ PAY
• RCBC MYWALLET
• AEON CREDIT
• AFC SME FINANCE
• AFTERWEST MICROLOANS
• CHAILEASE BERJAYA
• COUNTRY FUNDERS
• CVM FINANCE
• ENTERPRISEBANK LOAN
• FLEXI FINANCE
• FUSE LENDING
• GLOBAL DOMINION
• GLOBAL SME LOANS
• HOME CREDIT
• HOME OUTLET
• iCASH EXPRESS
• INSULAR SAVERS
• LIPA BANK
• LOAN STAR
• MAKATI FINANCE
• MFI LENDING
• OLM FINANCING CORP
• PACIFIC ACE LOAN
• PERA AGAD
• PRIME LOAN PLUS
• QUALITY APPLIANCE
• RFC LOAN
• SIMBAYANAN COOP
• SOUTH ASIALINK
• U PESO LENDING
• YY KREDIT
• AMBILIS MOBILE CREDITS
• BLITZ PH
• CEBU PEOPLE'S MULTIPURPOSE COOP
• EXPRESS HOOPS
• GI PHILS. CORP
• PEOPLES GEN INSURANCE
• ROYAL AIR
• SHADOW TRAVEL
• ACTIVE REALTY
• AIRYOUGO TRAVELS
• ASIAN CENTER FOR MISSION
• CBN ASIA
• CELESTIAL MEADOWS
• ECPAY 2C2P
• GIVE A LOVE
• GOLDEN FUTURE LIFEPLANS
• IDOL MO
• JOHNDORF VENTURES
• METRO FASTBET
• NWOW MARKETING
• OPERATION BLESSING
• PAL CONTACTCENTER
• PHCCI-MPC TACLOBAN
• RDAK LAND
• RS PROPERTY
• SANAGUSTINREALTY SANCDEPAZ
• SECURITYBANK MASTERCARD
• TAGUM COOP
• WATERS PH
• GOLDEN HAVEN
• CBN ASIA
• ZENAR TELECOMS
• PHILTECH INC.
1. Check if your service provider is one of the billing partners of RD Pawnshop.
2. Visit any RD Pawnshop branch with your bill and present it to the branch associate.
3. Write down the information requested in the RD Pawnshop form given to you.
4. Your transaction is processed online.
5. Settle the amount and pay the corresponding processing fee.
6. Receive your receipt of transaction and get your copy of the utility bill.